- KRO’s Goudmijn, Dutch TV.
A short documentary about the hike on Hinchinbrook Island and the aftermath. In particular about dealing with trauma, survivor guilt, re-migrating to Australia and starting a new life as a lecturer.re
- KRO’s Goudmijn, Dutch Radio.
A radio documentary about an accident on Koh Phdao island in the Mekong River in North East Cambodia.
- Fundraiser and theatre show The Geert Escape. A one-man presentation of my bike journey through Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. I raised $2500 for the charity, The Geert Escape, for patients of the Kratie Referral Hospital in North-East Cambodia.
- Adelaide Now.
'Valiant walk saved mate’s life.'
- Pride of Australia Award.
- Oprah Winfrey Show.
Together with Warren Macdonald, I appeared as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Worldwide release of the documentary, I Shouldn’t Be Alive, Trapped Under A Boulder, on Discovery Channel and on Channel 4 UK.
- Goedemorgen Nederland, Dutch TV. A short interview about the Hinchinbrook Island accident and the making of the documentary.
- Albert, Dutch TV.
Appearance on the Albert showbizz show.
- Filming and reconaissance of the documentary, I Shouldn’t Be Alive, Trapped Under A Boulder, on Hinchinbrook Island and in Cairns in Far North Queensland, Australia.
- 'A Test Of Will' Submission of 40 pages in Warren Macdonald’s book about his life and the accident on Hinchinbrook Island.
- Readers Digest.
I featured in an article about Warren Macdonald’s accident and his recuperation after the accident on Hinchinbrook Island.